Turn on thread page Beta

Topping up to a Teaching Degree (Options) watch

    • Thread Starter

    Afternoon all,

    I am looking into topping up HND in Combined Studies (240 points) and I currently work in a school as a unqualified teacher and my seniors have asked me to think about topping up to full degree to become a teacher.

    The trouble is the cost, if I was top up over 1 year to get the 120 points required it would cost £5500 via OU, does any know if there are any government bursary or anything along those lines?

    I currently have outstanding debt on my HND studies so I dont think I could get another study loan?

Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.