Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i can't get over her and she's probably straight Watch

3 years. ive been crazy for her for 3 years and its hurt me so much in the process. there was denial about my sexuality for an entire year at first and then there was the realisation that we can never be together because of our homophobic society. She might be bi (she sure acts like it) and she flirts with me almost everyday and we've gotten so close. I just want to get over her but then she'll go ahead and do something stupid like laugh or smile at me and well, im screwed.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    3 years. ive been crazy for her for 3 years and its hurt me so much in the process. there was denial about my sexuality for an entire year at first and then there was the realisation that we can never be together because of our homophobic society. She might be bi (she sure acts like it) and she flirts with me almost everyday and we've gotten so close. I just want to get over her but then she'll go ahead and do something stupid like laugh or smile at me and well, im screwed.
    You have my sympathies, it sounds like you're in a really difficult situation, would you say that if she felt the same way you would be able to hide it?

And is her flirting like serious serious or just friendly?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.