Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I got BBCD in my mocks is it still possible to get As Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I'm currently an AS level student. I got Bs in English literature and history mocks and a c in maths. I also got a D in economics which I considered my strongest subject. Is there still a realistic possibility I can get a few As in my actual exams
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Of course you can. You still have loads of time so as long as you are willing to work hard, and work smart, you can easily do it.

Whether you actually do enough work or not is the question.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely! I think you could definitely change your Bs into As. I must say though that maths can be the subject that people find most difficult , so i would suggest focusing on your C and D subject and you will still be able to improve your grades. Work hard and don't give up!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks that really helps my confidence I guess I was just stumped by a D in economics when I was predicted an A

ReputationRep:
    Yes you can!!!! But it will NOT be easy!

Start acting now, make a study plan, and make sure you're revising everyday up until exams. Nothing is impossible.
    I know someone who was a straight C student and came out of exams with A's.

ReputationRep:
    last year in my prelims - i got a band 8 in my maths - idk what that is in the English equivalent but it's a N/A fail, i got 31%.... and this was around a year ago next week... by the time May came in my exam I got a band 1 A 88% It is possible! Start with a clean slate and a honestly a positive attitude helps so much, it can be hard but of course it can be done! good luck! x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.