Turn on thread page Beta

which kind of contract is necessary? watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hi, i am applying for the maintenance loan as migrant worker. i know that it is necessary to send copies of contracts as well along with other documentations and form....

    my question is about the type of contract i have to send. is it a zero work hours contract fine as well? or is it necessary a different one?

    any advice please

    thank ou very much
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Skidrow181

    We accept Migrant Worker applications from students on zero hours contracts, but they will need to show they work sufficient hours to be eligible. This means, they need to work enough hours to support themselves without relying on student finance. You will be required to send payslips to show this and will also need to send them before each terms payment.

Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.