Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Is anybody here who was rejected by Imperial(Mechanical Engineering)? Or was accepted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EEE9)
    Hi. Is anybody here who was rejected by Imperial(Mechanical Engineering)? Or was accepted?
    Hey I got an offer 2 days ago, for Mechanical Engineering

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer yesterday for MechEng year abroad. I applied from the U.S.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amirali_Mr)
    Hey I got an offer 2 days ago, for Mechanical Engineering
    Hi, what was your offer and when did you get your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grxce_)
    Hi, what was your offer and when did you get your interview?
    A*A*A and didnt have to do an interview.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I got an offer 1 week ago, for Mechanical Engineering

ReputationRep:
    I have got 4 A*s predicted grades for A2 and I haven't had anything from imperial. Have you guys got an interview or anything before getting an offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shieluyyoa)
    I have got 4 A*s predicted grades for A2 and I haven't had anything from imperial. Have you guys got an interview or anything before getting an offer?
    I didn‘t have to do an interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeff W)
    when did you apply for UCAS ?
    Thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shieluyyoa)
    when did you apply for UCAS ?
    Thanks a lot
    The end of september.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amirali_Mr)
    A*A*A and didnt have to do an interview.
    (Original post by Jeff W)
    Are you international/EU students or are you applying from within the UK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phaggatron5001)
    Are you international/EU students or are you applying from within the UK?
    Hi, I am an international student.

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer in december...been trying to find people that have got offers to make a group

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for necro-ing a thread, I got an offer from Imperial for Mech Eng with required A*AAA which I personally think is quite low, didn't have to do an interview, and yes I'm an international student (dont think that matters for having interviews or not since on UCAS page there was no interview required for this course just from the start)
    I declined it though since I'm applying to a Dutch uni which for foreigners is much cheaper than the £40-50k per year I'd have to pay

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am planning on studying chemical engineering or mechanical engineering but I just want to make sure if the subjects I am studying at A levels right now will get me to the top universities (e.g. Warwick,kings):. Yes i do soft subject in business studies, will i be disadvantaged - would you say is best for me to change the subject and do something like psychology a level in year 13 -

Maths
    Business
    Chemistry

What would be the ideal grades I need to achieve at AS and be predicted for A2 to get an offer from either Warwick, St Andrews, Durham, UCL, Nottingham, Queen mary, sheffield, Kings

Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.