Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to lose weight everywhere except my butt? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laeliakiwi)
    You don't understand what I mean ffs.
    I don't look overweight, but I've gained weight. I'm just worried if I lose restrict calories and do HIIT, I'll lose my butt, ideally I'd lose it in the aforementioned problem areas but it doesn't work like that.
    ...I'm just fascinated that you care abut your butt to this extent, that's all.
    well in my opinion: thin without butt > thick or "curvy" with a butt
    how much weight are you talking about though? how much do you weigh? and what height?
    if you've gain enough weight to put on a bit of a double chin I'd say it's far more important to just shed the weight even if you risk losing your butt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    ...I'm just fascinated that you care abut your butt to this extent, that's all.
    well in my opinion: thin without butt > thick or "curvy" with a butt
    how much weight are you talking about though? how much do you weigh? and what height?
    if you've gain enough weight to put on a bit of a double chin I'd say it's far more important to just shed the weight even if you risk losing your butt
    I like butts.

I meant curvy in it's basic definition, not this.
    Jesus. How fat do you think I am? BMI is still in the healthy range. 74kg at 1.75m. I want to get down to about 65.

ReputationRep:
    I like butts.

Jesus. How fat do you think I am? BMI is still in the healthy range. 74kg at 1.75m. I want to get down to about 65.
    look, fine - if you like butts and you want a bigger butt, go for it
    I just think you're worrying too much about something like this

ReputationRep:
    I like butts.

Lower your daily calorie intake.
    speed up the process by exercise
    ???
    profit

ReputationRep:
    There are several people I know that are as big as me I don't go to the gym but I'm so big I usually don't have long lasting trousers due to my mid section being large I have always been like this and walking sort of does It. I think It generally would accumulate. I only say this as when you do get bigger due to just general activity it will become addictive And You may regret The decision or become a demi professionnal athlète In pursuit of a large bum. Also You become a group of sélect few individuals with very attractive bottoms. I was always told to go out and play and made to do a very strenuous job on an Extremely busy weekend which involved dragging tonnes of materials over à long walk like a farmers walk which could be Up to about five tonne à day which then with The rest of The week off would cause anyone to get absolutely massive. I don't really get out of breath And plus à 4 mile walk either side Helper In me gainons so much mass that I now éclipse more rugby players than I don't And I look Athletic not like I go to The gym. Also I probably out lift most larger gym goers too. If you're not genetically inclined towards largeness then don't try to get there. You should watch American Psycho to see why exercising is not all what it's cracked up to be. Especially If you're younger than 21 then you should expect to enlarge by a factor of 1.5 unless you're naturally skinny.

ReputationRep:
    Wear underwear made of lead.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.