Turn on thread page Beta

What is a law with French law degree like? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have applied to study Law with French Law at the University of Warwick, QMUL, KCL, Bristol and Nottingham and have so far received offers from the first 2 universities (QMUL to study English and European Law). Was wondering if anyone has applied to Law with French Law as I haven't seen many threads on it? And if anyone who is currently studying this degree can tell me what it's like for them? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a great course! I'm sure it will be very interesting & enjoyable. Employers will love the French part of the course too. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Law with French Law! I applied to Birmingham (Unconditional firmed), Oxford (Rejected), Kent (Reduced offer BBB), Liverpool (ABB) and Nottingham. I was wondering if you'd heard back from Notts yet? They sent an email a couple of months back telling me that it would be March before I heard back due to over subscription and they still haven't got back to me yet D: How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliewells)
    I've applied for Law with French Law! I applied to Birmingham (Unconditional firmed), Oxford (Rejected), Kent (Reduced offer BBB), Liverpool (ABB) and Nottingham. I was wondering if you'd heard back from Notts yet? They sent an email a couple of months back telling me that it would be March before I heard back due to over subscription and they still haven't got back to me yet D: How about you?
    Congratulations on your offers! I haven't heard back from Nottingham either, and also got that email too. I think they said the 31st March or something like that? I hope they tell us soon!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.