The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster 2017 Applicants!

Hey guys, this thread is for anyone applying to Harris Westminster Sixth Form this year :smile:
How did the entrance exams go for you? And which subjects are you planning to study there?
Original post by sadiadventures
Hey guys, this thread is for anyone applying to Harris Westminster Sixth Form this year :smile:
How did the entrance exams go for you? And which subjects are you planning to study there?

I did the entrance exams in biology and chemistry... kinda hard. But i feel like if you really know your stuff its no prob. But i got so nervous i messed it up badly. Like real bad. I literally feel like i messed it up so bad. Lol, but oh well
Original post by sweetsmile
I did the entrance exams in biology and chemistry... kinda hard. But i feel like if you really know your stuff its no prob. But i got so nervous i messed it up badly. Like real bad. I literally feel like i messed it up so bad. Lol, but oh well

Hey :smile: don't worry about it too much
Did you get an interview letter?

Nope, apparently they should be recieved on the 9th of Febuary but im not too sure
Reply 4

I got an interview letter! Did you? ^_^
I'm doing it for maths :smile:
Original post by Px-1
I got an interview letter! Did you? ^_^
I'm doing it for maths :smile:

Unfortunetly no,i didnt. 😩 CONGRATZ THOUGH!!!
Reply 6
You can always come on results day if you get 4A's in your subjects of choice and 2 additional B grades. That's what many students done
I also got an interview. Thought I flopped my exam. What questions should we expect?
Original post by kingyo123
You can always come on results day if you get 4A's in your subjects of choice and 2 additional B grades. That's what many students done

Really?😱 Even when you haven't been invited to an interview?? Please can you tell me more about this.
Original post by Wubberful
Really?😱 Even when you haven't been invited to an interview?? Please can you tell me more about this.

I'm not 100% certain, but I'm fairly sure that lots of 6th forms will accept you on results day if you've met their requirements and they have spaces. You just have to go to the 6th form with your results and I.D or something similar.
Well that's what I'm hoping as I failed the interview :s-smilie:
Original post by OneMoreMinute
I'm not 100% certain, but I'm fairly sure that lots of 6th forms will accept you on results day if you've met their requirements and they have spaces. You just have to go to the 6th form with your results and I.D or something similar.
Well that's what I'm hoping as I failed the interview :s-smilie:

Thanks so much! Good luck with your GCSE's,wishing you all the best and hopefully we will be able to get in. 😊
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Quick Reply

Latest