The Student Room Group

A-Level Computer Science AQA Board Revision Guide??

I have been looking for a Revision Guide to teach myself the Syllabus because my teachers quite frankly are a pile of 💩. So I am Looking at Revision Guides and I am finding that not ONLY do they have terrible Reviews but they all seem to sound like my Teachers. Does anyone know any good resources because online seems to be lacking resources too.
Thanks
Your Fellow Intellect in Training
Reply 1
Original post by HassanUtoA
I have been looking for a Revision Guide to teach myself the Syllabus because my teachers quite frankly are a pile of 💩. So I am Looking at Revision Guides and I am finding that not ONLY do they have terrible Reviews but they all seem to sound like my Teachers. Does anyone know any good resources because online seems to be lacking resources too.
Thanks
Your Fellow Intellect in Training

Are all computer science teachers ****? Mine are as well.

Anywho yes they are all bad. I reccomend you make your own notes by looking at past papers. The good thing about computer science is it is alot of recall, so you just need to remember how stuff works. But with the programming part you need to sit down and understand it.

ALot of people are relying on remembering solutions to questions however thats bad. Lets say they ask a question and slightly change it. You wont be able to code it then

Quick Reply

Latest