Annoying Year 7s Watch

JosephCiderBwoy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by thisistoocomplex)
they're also getting shorter
Yeah one of them ran into me and I flinched so badly. I swear he was so short I should have taken his collar and put it on a coat hanger that would've been hilarious
Helloitsrose
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, the current year sevens (aka absolute idiots) are also really irritable( I am a girl in year ten btw) literally today, I went to an after school trampolining club, expecting to have fun with my mates, but no, some ratty year seven sevens had to come in and spoil the whole thing!!!!! They thought that they were god’s gifts literally!!!! They were just rotating between each other and not letting anyone else have a go! I told them to get off and let the others who had been waiting for what seemed like forever have a go. The ignorant brats obviously said no, and wait, get this, the one boy called me an f****** bi**!!! A YEAR SEVEN!!! What!!! I felt sooooo angry and left, but that wasn’t it- when I got back to the changing rooms, some of the year sevens and eights starting gobbing off at one of my friends, saying that they hadn’t let them have any goes, when they had just been rude to them the whole lesson, swearing and being plain vile!!! It really pees me off so badly- any advice on what I could say to make them shut up next time and back down? X
Last edited by Helloitsrose; 2 weeks ago
tamil fever
Badges: 17
Report 2 weeks ago
well i guess thats just life
Helloitsrose
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thanks- I guess you’re right, you can’t let these things get to you
Helloitsrose
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I know right!!!
ThronesKingZ
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Guys this thread was started 2 years ago and you lot have just made it live again
Helloitsrose
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
cool!!! Let’s chat
Helloitsrose
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What r ur hobbies? X
ThronesKingZ
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Helloitsrose)
What r ur hobbies? X
Playing Games all day
ThronesKingZ
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What r ur hobbies? X
What about yours?
Helloitsrose
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
cool- I like being free and running wild!!!! I go fell running on the mountains
ThronesKingZ
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
cool- I like being free and running wild!!!! I go fell running on the mountains
PM me
Helloitsrose
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi
Helloitsrose
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ThronesKingZ)
PM me

hi- I am sorry, I cannot seem to send messages on private, I am new to this and don’t understand, do u want my number so we can text?
Hello
Helloitsrose
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hello
I understand now!! Sorry I will PM u xx
ThronesKingZ
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I understand now!! Sorry I will PM u xx
Hello. I was chatting with u before and had to go
JosephCiderBwoy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Lol throwback monday! Reading my original post and cringing! Glad though, no year 7s at sixth form
JosephCiderBwoy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, the current year sevens (aka absolute idiots) are also really irritable( I am a girl in year ten btw) literally today, I went to an after school trampolining club, expecting to have fun with my mates, but no, some ratty year seven sevens had to come in and spoil the whole thing!!!!! They thought that they were god’s gifts literally!!!! They were just rotating between each other and not letting anyone else have a go! I told them to get off and let the others who had been waiting for what seemed like forever have a go. The ignorant brats obviously said no, and wait, get this, the one boy called me an f****** bi**!!! A YEAR SEVEN!!! What!!! I felt sooooo angry and left, but that wasn’t it- when I got back to the changing rooms, some of the year sevens and eights starting gobbing off at one of my friends, saying that they hadn’t let them have any goes, when they had just been rude to them the whole lesson, swearing and being plain vile!!! It really pees me off so badly- any advice on what I could say to make them shut up next time and back down? X
They are actually vile. The way they talked to our year group as if we were dumb shites, I couldn't bare! I swear if I spoke like that to a Year 11, at that age, I'd get a back-hander and be slapped silly lol. If you want to go to sixth form, I'd advise that your last resort be a sixth form joined onto a secondary school, as you'd never escape them!
unsimqle
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JosephCiderBwoy)
Before I start, don't get all salty because I insulted your year group. I was there once, yeah yeah. Onwards...

Right. I started Secondary School in September 2012, and it probably was that my year were a bunch of fools (some, not all) and that because they're my year group, it probably went unnoticed. I remember going in there on the first day (Tuesday 4th September I think) thinking 'OMG wth I'm so nervous. Just be nice to everyone and treat them fairly' - That's how I, and many other year 7s like me, functioned, but as we progressed through to 2015 (end of year 9), we relaxed a bit and did what all teenagers did - Be slightly rebellious and be *****y (we all do it, let's be fair).
These year 7s. OMG from the year below mine (currently year 10) they were so rude and acted like they owned the place - They're still like that, even in year 10! Next year 7s after them were ok. A few idiots here and there, but it was much better. After that. Still ok but more idiots. Now... the life of me shivers with the thought of this (not THAT serious lol)...
These year 7s act like they're year 9s. They swear incessantly, they mouth off to NICE teachers, yes NICE teachers, they skip in front of the queue, act like the boss etc. etc. Someone please get me a drink *drinks imaginary cider*.
This is different. There may be a previous group chat thingy about year 7s, around near the time I was in year 6/year 7, and I understand our year group are *****y, but the state of these year 7s. No no no. They need to go back home and do their bluddy homework and stay respectful of the higher years like I and my friends were.
I'm Year 10 and oh lord, the year 9s and below are the worst in our school. They're just annoying, they always crowd our corridors and they just scream like animals. I wouldn't be surprised if they damaged my ear drums one day.
emilynxlan
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JosephCiderBwoy)
Lol throwback monday! Reading my original post and cringing! Glad though, no year 7s at sixth form
makes me jealous because i have a shared lunch with the year 7s and they can really start up a fight :nope:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (81)
14.11%
Yes - a food allergy (61)
10.63%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (15)
2.61%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (15)
2.61%
No (402)
70.03%

Watched Threads