Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm working in sainsburys since October 2015...I been off from work 3 times 3 absence...one of them to look after my daughter that she was ill...I applied for inside move to get a transfer....I been told that I have bad reference ...really? I im going to work every week respect my time working hard start 6 in the morning ....can anyone told me if this is Right please?? Thx
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meraviglioso456)
    I'm working in sainsburys since October 2015...I been off from work 3 times 3 absence...one of them to look after my daughter that she was ill...I applied for inside move to get a transfer....I been told that I have bad reference ...really? I im going to work every week respect my time working hard start 6 in the morning ....can anyone told me if this is Right please?? Thx
    All companies want employees that are reliable, and show up when scheduled. You can't help being ill, but that doesn't mean they have to like it. Generally, having 3 or more episodes in 12 months is seen as a moderate level of absence, so depending when your 3 absences were then this could be seen as concerning.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.