The Student Room Group

A-Level Maths

Hi guys,

I'm currently studying A-level maths and I'm doing Edexcel. I got my AS exams in May and I wanted to get some advice on how to go about revising. The thing is that when I revise on one part of Maths I would start to lack on the other parts for e.g. one of my units is S1 and I have a test very soon on probability, correlation and regression. So now I would put my time into revising these topics and then slip on my Core 1 & 2. Has anyone got any advice that could be helpful with my situation.

Thanks
Original post by S.Rahman
Hi guys,

I'm currently studying A-level maths and I'm doing Edexcel. I got my AS exams in May and I wanted to get some advice on how to go about revising. The thing is that when I revise on one part of Maths I would start to lack on the other parts for e.g. one of my units is S1 and I have a test very soon on probability, correlation and regression. So now I would put my time into revising these topics and then slip on my Core 1 & 2. Has anyone got any advice that could be helpful with my situation.

Thanks

One thing to keep in mind is that the exams are spaced out so you can concentrate on one at a time, though exams from other subjects get in the way of this.
I think it just takes more practice with maths, then it's less easy to forget and have to start from scratch.

Quick Reply

Latest