Turn on thread page Beta

what to do...? watch

Announcements

There's this guy who gets on my bus and I see him around at college quite a lot, but it's weird I've never spoken to him and yet I find him interesting, he comes across as really kind and very attractive and as cheesy as it sounds I get butterflies in my stomach whenever I see him. I know he did have a girlfriend but I somehow found out he broke up with her. We always seem to catch each others eyes and it seems to last a long time but that might just be from my perspective- and maybe it's a look of curiosity as supposed to proper interest?? There's also a friend I have and I think he managed to ask me out on a date without it seeming like that on messenger which I tried replying casually to. He's also quite attractive and a really nice guy but I'm not physically attracted to him- and he does annoy me at times. Do I give my friend a chance because am I being unrealistic that I could be with the other guy? Another thing I have no clue how I would get talking to the other guy considering he always seems to be with his friends whenever I see him or we're just walking past- maybe I'm being pathetic and don't have the courage to ask.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    maybe next time you could start off by saying hi when you walk by ect? start from there and see where the convo flows? its worth a shot right?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.