Best screen protectors for iPhone 5S

Watch
152mmOfDerp
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Can anyone recommend any good screen protectors for my iPhone 5? Looking for something under about £5 and preferably a glass one (provided there's anything of good quality at this price point). Plastic ones are OK but they scratch ever so easily which is the point I guess but if I had to replace them, it would be a new protector ever 2 - 3 weeks.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I personally find the tempered glass protectors are great. Very durable and it feels like the original screen. I have had one and I've dropped my phone so many times and there's only so much as a scratch on them. You also don't get the annoyance of screwing up and messing up your protector (as you can do with the plastic sheet ones).

I think they come between 6 to 9mm thickness, you can find some cheap ones on Amazon like here.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...cGL&ref=plSrch
152mmOfDerp
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
I personally find the tempered glass protectors are great. Very durable and it feels like the original screen. I have had one and I've dropped my phone so many times and there's only so much as a scratch on them. You also don't get the annoyance of screwing up and messing up your protector (as you can do with the plastic sheet ones).

I think they come between 6 to 9mm thickness, you can find some cheap ones on Amazon like here.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...cGL&ref=plSrch
What screen protectors do you have? I just want to find a screen protector that is recommended by someone with personal experience
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 152mmOfDerp)
What screen protectors do you have? I just want to find a screen protector that is recommended by someone with personal experience
I have the tempered glass one that I showed you. It's the one for my phone but they're all good, just check the reviews as some fit differently and you don't want one that's too small for your screen.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.53%
I'm not sure (56)
4.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (354)
29.23%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (590)
48.72%

Watched Threads