Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Women don't approach men... what do you expect us to do? Poor guy was thinking... hmm... a girl at the library reading non fiction... she should be nice and she doesn't look too great and so she wont out right reject me for my looks. Well he was wrong lol. Seriously be grateful you girls have guys going after you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Loooool i messaged you because you're acting like a **** and wanted to help you out behind closed doors
    You are acting like i'm trying to get with you or something
    Let me guess you're gonna make a thread titled "Creepy guy from tsr insulted but wants to get with me
    And maybe i'm not reading your other threads just this one
    Didn't that maybe come to mind
    And now reading it it seems like you don't want to be
    Its like going lesbian because you can't have kids

If you wanna make it look like that go show them exactly what i sent
    I honestly think you have abit of an ego problem and it isn't even an insult you should talk to someone who's pro
    you're not reading my other threads? you were happy to point out some of my other threads, just not the one about celibacy because that was too inconvenient for you.
    you didn't want to help me at all. If I say I'm celibate you should just respect that and shut the **** up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James385)
    Women don't approach men... what do you expect us to do? Poor guy was thinking... hmm... a girl at the library reading non fiction... she should be nice and she doesn't look too great and so she wont out right reject me for my looks. Well he was wrong lol. Seriously be grateful you girls have guys going after you.
    oh yeah, I should have been licking his feet for just standing near me. I should feel soo grateful for having my peace disturbed by some total stranger.

ReputationRep:
    1) I didn't pick on your other thread that was jim (go see a doctor)
    2) What did i want to do? Get nudes?
    3) i don't think theres any use arguing on this thread anymore she isn't going to learn she's a lost cause
    4) Good luck in life

''Youre just a bunch of ****ing men with big egos too big for your heads.''
    Not being an entitled, up-tight anti social person has nothing to do with having a big ego. It's called being normal. Seriously... get over yourself you sound like the worst kind of person.
    why don't you read some of the crap that they've said to me then you'll see why I answer the way that I do. They deserve no less.

ReputationRep:
    Odds are he was recently a hermit, who doesn't know Harry Potter.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously the way you're all behaving it would seem like I've rejected you personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherlockfan)
    why don't you read some of the crap that they've said to me then you'll see why I answer the way that I do. They deserve no less.
    They are just telling you the truth behind what being a normally functioning human being is like. You're the one that's being rude... not that anyone cares we can all see what kind of a person you are.

''oh yeah, I should have been licking his feet for just standing near me. I should feel soo grateful for having my peace disturbed by some total stranger.''
    No... you should have simply just thought it was nice someone wanted to talk to you... and perhaps told him sorry I'm busy at the moment... have a nice day. Being sociable is not creepy.

ReputationRep:
    you are both acting as though I said something terrible in my OP. All I said was the guy creeped me out. I'm allowed to say that. You don't have to like it, I don't care if you don't like it.
    I'm sorry I hurt your pride. Youre just a bunch of ****ing men with big egos too big for your heads.
    you know what? I can't be bothered with this any more.
    I'll leave you to your shameful, long and lonesome life of de facto celibacy. if you can't understand why you came off as a spoilt egomaniac then I can't be bothered to spoon feed you that information after all this. if anything I feel like there's something seriously wrong with you on a personal level that if I insulted you for it would be almost crossing the line.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously the way you're all behaving it would seem like I've rejected you personally.
    I think you lack empathy,
    like, a lot.
    you look down on people who show you kindness when you clearly desire it
    you can't identify with their kindness, as if you cannot connect with others
    I feel terrible for you - your life must really be one of isolation, misery and regret.

They are just telling you the trut behind hat being a normally functioning human being is like. You're the one that's being rude... not that anyone cares we can all see what kind of a person you are.

''oh yeah, I should have been licking his feet for just standing near me. I should feel soo grateful for having my peace disturbed by some total stranger.''
    No... you should have simply just thought it was nice someone wanted to talk to you... and perhaps told him sorry I'm busy at the moment... have a nice day. Being sociable is not creepy.
    No they are being downright rude and insulting, as are you. you dont get to have the moral high ground, you weren't there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimboJones_)
    I'll leave you to your shameful, long and lonesome life of de facto celibacy. if you can't understand why you came off as a spoilt egomaniac then I can't be bothered to spoon feed you that information after all this. if anything I feel like there's something seriously wrong with you on a personal level that if I insulted you for it would be almost crossing the line.
    When you still don't get the message after 7 pages of arguing you gotta let her be what she is
    Can't save a lost cause

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BashCrash)
    When you still don't get the message after 7 pages of arguing you gotta let her be what she is
    Can't save a lost cause
    exactly

ReputationRep:
    ... Maybe he was lonely and wanted to strike a conversation with someone?

ReputationRep:
    Well, this escalated quickly...

ReputationRep:
    yes I will continue to live my long, 'shameful' life of peace without the burden of the opposite sex. The only spoilt egomaniacs around here are the men who think they are entitled to receive attention whenever they want it, however inappropriate it might be.

ReputationRep:
    I think you lack empathy,
    like, a lot.
    you look down on people who show you kindness when you clearly desire it
    you can't identify with their kindness, as if you cannot connect with others
    I feel terrible for you - your life must really be one of isolation, misery and regret.
    you dare to lecture me on kindness after the foul things you've said?
    don't feel terrible for me. my life is one of happiness, choice and freedom.

yes I will continue to live my long, 'shameful' life of peace without the burden of the opposite sex. The only spoilt egomaniacs around here are the men who think they are entitled to receive attention whenever they want it, however inappropriate it might be.
    ''receive attention''
    The guy just wanted to chat about your book lol and your saying that. How VERY inappropriate. I hope you do live a very miserable life and I'm sure you will. I can see you alone with 3 cats reciting feminist crap.

ReputationRep:
    This always happens to me when I go to the local library (as well as on the bus, sometimes on the train on odd days). Usually these dudes just want to chat for a little and bear no ill will.

ReputationRep:
    this is all very rich coming from a person longing for attention themselves
    says who? :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.