Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

SO anxious after a one night stand Watch

ReputationRep:
    Never had a one night stand before, and was extremely drunk and unsure how it happened.

I vaguely know the boy, i got to uni and i know people do this all the time but I'm terrified to see him and for people to know i slept with him (we don't have many mutual friends so i doubt a lot of people if anyone will find out)

He added me on Facebook the next day, but never messaged me.
    He's one of these 'cool' boys, the ones I'm always attracted to and always hurt you.

Please help me get rid of anxiety, it's driving me to depression almost.

ReputationRep:
    Chances are he doesn't really care much about it, it's very unlikely he's gonna tell his mates or anything as it was just a ons and even though you don't usually do that, it is pretty common behaviour especially in uni. The fact he added you and didn't message kinda shows he's cool/not really bothered by it tbh.

The only thing is, don't catch feelings for him or try to progress it further, if you see each other again he might want to do it again and if you're up for it I'd say go ahead there's nothing wrong with it- you might become fwb's. Just don't act super clingy or weird around him and no one will know. Girls care about these things much more than guys do (for obvious reasons e.g: being labelled etc).

ReputationRep:
    He obviously doesn't care about it. It happens to me alot but its only casual sex!! Don't worry!!

ReputationRep:
    You're making a bigger deal out of this than anyone else will, I guarantee you that.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no you drunkenly slept with a guy at uni.

This never happens and if you tell anyone everyone will assume you must be a really bad person.

ReputationRep:
    just tell him not to tell anyone then if ur embaressd about it
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it. Nobody is bothered.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.