Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

America First. But the Netherlands second please. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimboJones_)
    yeah but you're kind of condemning the entire country for what the technical minority voted for?
    Ofc I feel sorry for the intelligent people who realised hillary was never going to start the war!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    You clearly wouldn't survive in Holland
    Sometimes we just have to accept facts no matter how much it hurts :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I hate IB.)
    Ofc I feel sorry for the intelligent people who realised hillary was never going to start the war!
    ...what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladbants)
    There is a difference between Trump and Brexit and a far right extremist. This is a stupid argument, I could just say that the Nazis are going to win the next German election and when someone denies it, I could just pull out the Brexit and Trump cards.
    Nazis are more clever than you give them credit. They'd never contest an election calling for outright genocide. They built their base in marginalized areas on the borders that were effected worse by the Treaty of Versailles. The rest of Germany they focused on 'the bankers', 'evil advisors' 'liberals'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    FFFS I'm still laughing so hard i'm adding this to my profile :rofl::rofl:
    #proud2bedutch
    I love Dutch people, you're totally chilled and funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by am yisrael chai)
    That's exactly what everyone said before Brexit or Trump.
    Both of those things were new and people did not realize the power of populism (some did, Michael Moore for one predicted Trump to win and gave the very reasons he would). Wilders has been campaigning for a long time and he needs either an outright majority or a coalition - neither of which will happen. The situation is different.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes we just have to accept facts no matter how much it hurts :console:
    Like the fact that Israel is a terrorist rogue nation that has no right to exist and just does because of America?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yudothis)
    I love Dutch people, you're totally chilled and funny.
    must be the weed
    Dank u wel/thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yudothis)
    Like the fact that Israel is a terrorist rogue nation that has no right to exist and just does because of America?
    It still does though :banana:

ReputationRep:
    It still does though :banana:
    And it's still a shithole...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    must be the weed
    Dank u wel/thank you
    When did you become dutch :O
    • Very Important Poster

Thanks for linking that was genuinely LOL.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonaldTrump12)
    When did you become dutch :O
    since 4ever

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.