Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have achieved 4a* and 4as at IGCSE. Studied math, physics, business and Arabic language at AS and achieved 4As. I am predicted 4a*s at AL. Do I stand a change of getting in for A&F considering the competition and my AL subject combination

ReputationRep:
    It's not all about the grades. People got rejected with perfect grades and people got accepted with the minimum required.
    From what I've seen, LSE puts a lot of emphasis on the PS rather than grades/subjects.
    When there are 1000 applicants all with more than the required grades, the difference will be made by your work experience/ PS / backround /etc.

ReputationRep:
    yep you do. I'm currently a 2nd year Accounting and Finance student at LSE and I got in with 5A* 5A 1B @ GCSE/IGCSE and AABB @ AS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drgainz)
    yep you do. I'm currently a 2nd year Accounting and Finance student at LSE and I got in with 5A* 5A 1B @ GCSE/IGCSE and AABB @ AS
    Can I ask what subjects you studied at AL

ReputationRep:
    Maths(A)(93) Economics(A)(90) Physics(B) Geography(B)(AS/Dropped for A2)

ReputationRep:
    hey guys i got AABD for AS still waiting, do you think i can get an offer?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.