Which uni...? Watch

goszka
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey
I have sent my applications for Computer Science to Goldsmiths, Birkbeck, Uni of Westminster, Middlesex and South Bank Uni. Till now I have received an unconditional offer from Westminster and conditional one from Goldsmiths. Do anyone has an advice for me on which uni would be the best for computer science degree or which one is the most worth going to in general...?
Carthaginian
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Entry requirements for Goldsmiths are higher, but Westminister seems to focus on game development (I like this stuff imo), etc.
Tough choice.
goszka
Rep:
?
(Original post by Carthaginian)
Entry requirements for Goldsmiths are higher, but Westminister seems to focus on game development (I like this stuff imo), etc.
Tough choice.

Game development sounds really interesting,
I know entry requirements are higher, but is the Uni actually better? I think it specializes in art, media and communication or stuff like that.
The only thing needed for my conditional offer is English language qualification certificate, (IELTS score 6.0). They already know my grades and exam results since I have taken a gap year.

Beside that, I am still waiting for answers from Middlesex, Birkbeck and South Bank. I know for sure that I won't even think about South Bank...

Goldsmiths, Middlesex, Westminster and Birkbeck - I am deciding between these four.
Carthaginian
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by goszka)
Game development sounds really interesting,
I know entry requirements are higher, but is the Uni actually better? I think it specializes in art, media and communication or stuff like that.
The only thing needed for my conditional offer is English language qualification certificate, (IELTS score 6.0). They already know my grades and exam results since I have taken a gap year.
No idea bruh i'm still doing GCSEs.
goszka
Rep:
?
(Original post by Carthaginian)
No idea bruh i'm still doing GCSEs.
lol
Still, thanks for ur answer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Guardian Offices, Kings Cross, London Postgraduate
    Mon, 2 Sep '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (221)
12.46%
Excited (166)
9.36%
Worried (309)
17.43%
Terrified (390)
22%
Meh (186)
10.49%
Confused (39)
2.2%