Turn on thread page Beta

Student loan company....Help watch

    • Thread Starter

    I'm a Scottish student studying Nutrition and Food science. I'm in my second year of study and was wondering if the SLC will provide a loan for year 3 and 4. I previously was studying a HNC the HND which I needed to complete before i could go to university. During these two years I took a loan out for help with living costs from the SLC. I have furthermore took out 2 more to help during 1st and 2nd year of university.

    How many years do the SLC give loans for? And will I be able to get one for year 3 and 4 of my university degree??

    • Very Important Poster

    Very Important Poster
    Moved to Student Financial Support
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.