Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I really want to do business administration at Bath. However, they ask for 2 B's (Maths & English Lang) but I got a B for Maths and only a C for English Lit&Lang.
    Im currently doing a BTEC extended Diploma in business (my target is D*D*D*) which I think has drastically improved my English.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hey..)
    I really want to do business administration at Bath. However, they ask for 2 B's (Maths & English Lang) but I got a B for Maths and only a C for English Lit&Lang.
    Im currently doing a BTEC extended Diploma in business (my target is D*D*D*) which I think has drastically improved my English.
    First you will have to contact them and see if they will accept BTEC's and if you can still apply without having the B grade at GCSE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.mehmood)
    First you will have to contact them and see if they will accept BTEC's and if you can still apply without having the B grade at GCSE.
    Yeah in their criteria they accept D*DD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hey..)
    Yeah in their criteria they accept D*DD
    Ok that should be fine. Don't send in your application without asking them about not having the B at GCSE because they can reject you over a little thing like that so it's better to be careful.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by hey..)
    Hi,

It's great to hear that you're interested in coming to study here at Bath. Just send an email to [email protected] detailing your situation and they should be able to help you out. Good luck!

Tim

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.