Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have just accepted Leeds Trinity as my firm choice today, for Working with Children, Families & Young People. Anybody else around?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've applied for this course too, but haven't heard anything back yet (I applied on the 15-1-17!) well done on getting your placement! X

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!! I applied back in October and didn't hear until December, so I think they look properly at all the applications, hopefully you will hear soon. Just crossing my fingers to get grades now, worrying about my exams mostly but have figured that if I keep getting distinctions in my assignments then I can afford just passes in my exams so going good at the moment!!

ReputationRep:
    I got offered a place today! Yey. What is it you're doing at the moment? I'm a mature student, and doing a level 3 BTEC through my work. X

ReputationRep:
    Well done Fab news! I'm a mature student too, I'm doing an Access course at the moment in Social Sciences.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I'm a mature student too. I was planning to start an access course in September but at the open day I was told it might be possible for me to go straight to uni this year. I have my interview on Friday. I'm applying for primary education. Have you got any tips for the 121 interview? 😀

ReputationRep:
    Ah no sorry, they don't do 121 interviews for Working with Families course, most Uni's only do them for certain things, education being one, you might be better looking on a primary teaching type group on here? Hope you can find some help x.

ReputationRep:
    hello !after weeks of trying to find students who are doing the same course, the day before I move into halls I finally find someone haha! i'm also doing working with young people, children and families. Male 22, staying in ripon hall. look forward to meeting you!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, are you on facebook? There is a freshers group and we have a group chat for the course I won't be living in halls but there are quite a few people in the chat who will be. We were planning to meet Monday morning outside the main entrance before the first intro session?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.