The Student Room Group

I love the chase of getting the girl BUT.....

I love the chase of getting the girl but when I get her in the bag so to speak I get bored mind you when I say "getting the girl" I mean we've been texting back and forth and once I know she's into me I get bored. Why is this happening? Does this mean I haven't met the right person?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Where do you get a bag big enough to catch a girl after you've caught them?

Asking for a friend
Probably because its your imagination.
Reply 3
Time to nut then OP.
Reply 4
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
Probably because its your imagination.

Her snaps and texts would prove its more reality than imagination. On a side note #BigUpRemain
Reply 5
Original post by Revie
Where do you get a bag big enough to catch a girl after you've caught them?

Asking for a friend

I like how you've changed you're profile picture, there's always more space in the bag
ye means you're probably not that into them lol.
Reply 7
Original post by UWS
Time to nut then OP.

Maybe I should take a few girls out of the bag and wrap them up, tied with a bow delivered to your pm so you can finally lose your V plates
Reply 8
Original post by ChickenMadness
ye means you're probably not that into them lol.

Probably but this happens to me everytime, I'm going through more girls than a fat kids gets through big macs atm
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
I like how you've changed you're profile picture, there's always more space in the bag

And with comments like that I'll promptly be changing it back :indiff:
Maybe I should take a few girls out of the bag and wrap them up, tied with a bow delivered to your pm so you can finally lose your V plates

F k n savage!
Reply 11

I like to do the sliding but if you could help a brother out then that would be great :ahee:

Seriously though, who are you :holmes:
Original post by Revie
And with comments like that I'll promptly be changing it back :indiff:

hahahaha oh girls, you are so easy. #Inception
Original post by UWS
I like to do the sliding but if you could help a brother out then that would be great :ahee:

Seriously though, who are you :holmes:

I'm the hero that tsr needs but doesn't deserve, maybe I'll PM you.
Same lol funs all gone once you win
It means youre not interested in them. You just like the chase of getting the girls. You just want them to like you and want the challenge. That's it.
Probably but this happens to me everytime, I'm going through more girls than a fat kids gets through big macs atm

Might need to get to know them a little better and learn more about them. And also spend time with them in real life more. Then something might click if you end up finding one where you have good chemistry.

And also make sure they're actually hot lmao. I find it hard to fall in love with a girl if I don't think they're hot lol.
(edited 7 years ago)

If you don't physically meet the girl its like playing a game online mode
Once you can tell the girl has been "secured" its like playing on amateur which is no fun.
Might need to get to know them a little better and learn more about them. And also spend time with them in real life more. Then something might click if you end up finding one where you have good chemistry.

And also make sure they're actually hot lmao. I find it hard to fall in love with a girl if I don't think they're hot lol.

Wise words. I'm talking to a girl she be giving me those come f me eyes, maybe I should

Yeah man people say looks are overrated but lets be honest no one wants to wake up next to a minger all these girls have cracking personalities like average looks rating 7.5/10 though this hot little number I'm talking to right she maybe the one and her personalities really good and shes a cook. Sex and food primal needs

Quick Reply

Latest