The Student Room Group

Crying.

This video is making me cry so much, I don't understand.

Spoiler

Awwwwwwww that's the cutest video ever :cry2:

Just shown it to someone else who was like 'omg I want kids' :lol:
Cute, but obviously doesn't include all the dirty nappies and sleepless nights that are part of the deal. :wink:
had to reach for the tissue box sniff
Am I a robot for not feeling anything :dontknow:
Original post by Rhythmical

Same. We're just not baby people. All I see when I see babies is how much of a mess they're going to make everywhere and I start thinking about them dribbling, being sick, pissing themselves and scrunching up beans with their hands. Ugh...
Original post by WoodyMKC
Same. We're just not baby people. All I see when I see babies is how much of a mess they're going to make everywhere and I start thinking about them dribbling, being sick, pissing themselves and scrunching up beans with their hands. Ugh...

Oh god don't scare me :afraid: I'm going to have nightmares. My mum always reminds me of how I was a child once but it's just not the same :lol:
Awww. Makes me sad that I can't have children of my own.
Original post by Hydeman
Cute, but obviously doesn't include all the dirty nappies and sleepless nights that are part of the deal. :wink:

Original post by Rhythmical

Original post by WoodyMKC
I don't even care much for babies though, this is so unlike me. :hmmmm2:
Reply 9
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
This video is making me cry so much, I don't understand.

Spoiler

kid looks like a baby smeagol....
Reply 10
whats the big deal, its a stupid baby (or babies, can't really tell) being annoying
Babies are the spawn of the devil himself.

Quick Reply

Latest