The Student Room Group
Lmao. :facepalm:
why on earth is maria miller still an MP?
As much as I think Piers is a complete ****, he does have a point.
Reply 4
A very valid point, if this was a normal person they would have been investigated by the Secret service, and received a visit.

Secondly, how is this woman still even relevant???
Reply 5
"Group hug?"

:biggrin:
I disagree with Piers on a number of issues, but he has a very valid point here. These feminists need to understand that protesting peacefully is a valid method of voicing your opinion, but to suggest harm to hundreds of people just because they did not get the result they wanted is outrageous. Fact is that the same process that elected America's first black President also elected Trump. If Madonna and these feminists don't like it, they are welcome to run for office.
I get the feeling Piers Morgan has not read a book in his entire life.
Original post by Mistletoe
I get the feeling Piers Morgan has not read a book in his entire life.

What gives you that impression? He handled himself very well there.
Original post by demaistre
What gives you that impression? He handled himself very well there.

overly emotional
Why do people care what some random British woman thinks about Donald Trump? Last time I checked, the US is still independent from the UK.
overly emotional

....ok so if someone shows emotion in regards to a subject they haven't 'read a book in their entire life'?
This is 2017, freedom of speech is nothing more than a myth.
Original post by Sabertooth
Why do people care what some random British woman thinks about Donald Trump? Last time I checked, the US is still independent from the UK.

That was the worst thing to happen to the US, Independence.
Original post by demaistre
....ok so if someone shows emotion in regards to a subject they haven't 'read a book in their entire life'?

my experience of uneducated people indicates so
Morgan is probably even lower on Trumps list of favoured arselickers than Farage. When he was on American TV he spent most of his time moaning about banning guns.
why is henry the VIII being interviewed on modern british tv?
...oh wait, that's maria miller...yikes...
:rolleyes:
my experience of uneducated people indicates so

Do you often get emotional then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending