Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I am currently a first year student studying Education and Psychology at Uclan Burnley campus but could do with some advice please!
    We have been told for years 2&3 we have to go to Preston campus but I am thinking of dropping my education modules and continuing with single honours degree instead in either Psychology or Child Development Psychology. Is anyone doing either of these courses? I am particularly interested in speaking to current year 2 students (started in 2016/17) to find out about the course a bit more and timetabling etc. I would appreciate any help, thank you ☺
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    You may get some responses on here but your question is quite specialist so maybe see if the dept can help put you in touch with students?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 24, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.