Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Elderly woman removed from plane for criticising Trump watch

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, Mathemagicien, I don't know if you are a troll, a poe, a master of sarcasm, or somebody with a split personality disorder.

I'm having a hard time figuring you out, man.

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah, americas turnings into 1984.

apart from the fact millions of people are allowed to protest a democratically elected president and most of the media are allowed to be against him, etc etc

oh wait its nothing like 1984

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Despite being on her way home and her mother-in-law passing away, the airline removed a passenger simply for criticising 'President' Trump.

Unbelievable. The US is turning into 1984.

Just look at how the airline employees treated her. Patronising. Unempathetic.

Really, i thought she was thrown off the plane for abusing a fellow passenger, threatening to puke in his lap at one point?

It never ceases to amaze just how willing people like you are to expose themselves as liars.

You do understand that people can check the facts for themselves, don't you?

Please don't stop though, your BS only helps to expose the left for what it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    What do you mean by 'a poe'?
    See Poe's Law.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.