Gastrointestinal medical side effects

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
A side effect of the AD meds I take is diarrhoea. I've tried switching before and the drs have basically said it's something I'll have to deal with.

Is it okay to take oral rehydration sachets indefinitely? Does anyone have other suggestions for combatting it? My Dr said immodium wasn't good in the long term and that mainly made me feel constipated and increased stomach pain.
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
A side effect of the AD meds I take is diarrhoea. I've tried switching before and the drs have basically said it's something I'll have to deal with.

Is it okay to take oral rehydration sachets indefinitely? Does anyone have other suggestions for combatting it? My Dr said immodium wasn't good in the long term and that mainly made me feel constipated and increased stomach pain.
Add more natural stool hardeners to your diet to try to combat the side effects at least somewhat. Ask your doctor or a pharmacist about the sachets to be safe.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (69)
40.83%
They're exactly what I expected (40)
23.67%