Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does this shy guy like me or is it all in my head? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay i have a huge crush on this guy at work, first time i saw him we made eye contact across the room and we just starred into eachothers eyes, kind of like love at first sight, time stopped lol.
    He then started to walk by my office all the time and he was always looking at me.

I then started to stare at him everytime i saw him (just could not take my eyes of him lol) but he starred right back and we always make prolonged eye contact.

I m really shy and so is he so we never really talked, just about work stuff and its starting to become really awkward cause we always look at eachother but never speak.

Im not sure if he likes me or it's just all in my head? i use to ignore him sometimes and then he was trying to get my attention, i flirted with other guys at work and he was giving me angry looks, i have catched him looking at me many times and then he would quickly turn away. he even looks over at me when he talks to other girls at work.
    I feel like all these things are signs that he likes me, but im not sure.. cause this has been going on for months and he never tries too talk to me or make any kind of move, that is why im starting to think that maybe its all in my head?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen_P)
    Okay i have a huge crush on this guy at work, first time i saw him we made eye contact across the room and we just starred into eachothers eyes, kind of like love at first sight, time stopped lol.
    He then started to walk by my office all the time and he was always looking at me.

I then started to stare at him everytime i saw him (just could not take my eyes of him lol) but he starred right back and we always make prolonged eye contact.

I m really shy and so is he so we never really talked, just about work stuff and its starting to become really awkward cause we always look at eachother but never speak.

Im not sure if he likes me or it's just all in my head? i use to ignore him sometimes and then he was trying to get my attention, i flirted with other guys at work and he was giving me angry looks, i have catched him looking at me many times and then he would quickly turn away. he even looks over at me when he talks to other girls at work.
    I feel like all these things are signs that he likes me, but im not sure.. cause this has been going on for months and he never tries too talk to me or make any kind of move, that is why im starting to think that maybe its all in my head?
    You're so full of yourself, this is clearly a lie to gain attention on the internet because nobody gives you any at work...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.