Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,guys,I am doing Internatuonal Business Management,year 1 and I have a query ,if someone can help me,I would be very thankful. Do you know what BDEG HON means? My course title is normally BSc Hons International Business Management,but yesterday I received a letter from student finance which says BDEG HON,instead of BSc Hons. Do you know whether there is a difference between the two abbreviations or not? Thanks in advance.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrelaLa)
    Hi,guys,I am doing Internatuonal Business Management,year 1 and I have a query ,if someone can help me,I would be very thankful. Do you know what BDEG HON means? My course title is normally BSc Hons International Business Management,but yesterday I received a letter from student finance which says BDEG HON,instead of BSc Hons. Do you know whether there is a difference between the two abbreviations or not? Thanks in advance.
    it means bachelors degree honours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrelaLa)
    Hi, I called Student loan company about this, because I too had the same problem, and they said it's the qualification you will get at the end of it, that's all. That's what it means, nothing to worry about

Hope this helped you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.