Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    :lolwut:

I'm sorry, did they change the reason why you go to university while I wasn't looking?

If you want to socialize and fall in love, work at Morrison's and just go out every night. Cause, y'know, getting a degree might get in the way of that.
    Not everyone wants to work their youth a way, doesn't mean its stupid....

Of course.

But all these teenagers do is compain about how hard they find it to get laid. Face it. That's all your talking about. You want sex. Like every other uni student who complains about how hard "finding love" is at university. Like you kids would know love if it came up and gave you a degree.
    Wrong on all counts. Sex is a minor part of a proper relarionship. A shared experience is what I am looking for. You sound rather obssessed with basic instincts. Sad and unpleasant person you are.

If you read the posts on here you are the only one who doesn't understand this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bunratty)
    Damn! You have just tipped the scales a little bit back again.

Do you think that your circle of acquaintances is representative of Cambridge culture as a whole?
    Yep - I'm not just talking about my friends but rather everyone I know at the uni, which is obviously a far larger sample size

Of course.

But all these teenagers do is compain about how hard they find it to get laid. Face it. That's all your talking about. You want sex.
    Er, it's very easy to do *that* at Cambs; what's harder is the long-lasting, committed relationship which is what I think everyone except you is talking about on this thread lol

ReputationRep:
    It's an intriguing series in which ever anxious Bunratty mentions in passing that he has a Cambridge offer but as well finds a fly in the ointment that might prompt him to pass up the offer that he has received from the University of Cambridge. We might look forward to...

Cambridgeshire Topography - may limit my hillwalking?
    Cambridge United - unlikely to entertain Juventus?
    Demography of Fens - no steel bands and goat curry?

If this **** actually passes it up for Durham I will drive him there myself.

(Original post by Parliament)
    Yep - I'm not just talking about my friends but rather everyone I know at the uni, which is obviously a far larger sample size

Oh no!
    But wait, 🤔 Your user name 😀 Isthis government propaganda?😳😒

Er, it's very easy to do *that* at Cambs; what's harder is the long-lasting, committed relationship which is what I think everyone except you is talking about on this thread lol
    Yes. Exactly what is their avatar doing? Very worrying! 👿

(Original post by cambio wechsel)
    It's an intriguing series in which ever anxious Bunratty mentions in passing that he has a Cambridge offer but as well finds a fly in the ointment that might prompt him to pass up the offer that he has received from the University of Cambridge. We might look forward to...

Thank you for your interest and kind words. 😊H

If this bores you, why are you reading it?

If you have more interesting topics, do start a thread of your own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambio wechsel)

:rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.