Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I have applied to the Architecture and Interdisciplinary Studies course at UCL and can't find anyone else anywhere who has also applied for 2017 entry for this course so I thought I'd start a thread...

Has anyone heard back from them yet? I sent my portfolio as requested but that was months ago...

ReputationRep:
    I applied to the AIS to, have you recieved any feedback yet? It's taking ages for them to reply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seal_333)
    Hello!

I have applied to the Architecture and Interdisciplinary Studies course at UCL and can't find anyone else anywhere who has also applied for 2017 entry for this course so I thought I'd start a thread...

Has anyone heard back from them yet? I sent my portfolio as requested but that was months ago...
    I think UCL takes a long time to reply. Good luck though!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twometrepeter)
    I think UCL takes a long time to reply. Good luck though!!!
    Dammit I thought this was legit information until I realised it was you..... no P I'm scared because they said the interviews would be Jan-March and it's now mid February and they haven't said anything.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2424k)
    I applied to the AIS to, have you recieved any feedback yet? It's taking ages for them to reply.
    I still haven't herd anything at all from them! Interviews are supposed to be Janruary to March and it's now the end of February and still nothing! Have you heard since this message?

ReputationRep:
    I also applied... but haven't heard anything back yet.. whts wrong :unimpressed::unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DebDebDeb)
    I also applied... but haven't heard anything back yet.. whts wrong :unimpressed::unimpressed:
    I called them this week to asked if I'd missed an email. They told me they're running behind as they recently moved buildings. They're therefore not doing interviews at all anymore but sending out straight up offers in the next couple of weeks.
    They were very nice and helpful but could have told us all this, I got a portfolio all ready for a possible interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimiburt)
    I called them this week to asked if I'd missed an email. They told me they're running behind as they recently moved buildings. They're therefore not doing interviews at all anymore but sending out straight up offers in the next couple of weeks.
    They were very nice and helpful but could have told us all this, I got a portfolio all ready for a possible interview!
    Have you got anything back from them? I'm still waiting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DebDebDeb)
    Have you got anything back from them? I'm still waiting...
    No!!!! It's driving me nuts!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from them on Monday! So pleased! Has anyone else heard back?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.