Competition: TSR's Got Talent 2017! Watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    idk what to do for it so
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaffaNeko)
    Can I enter my cats into this talent contest? It's not like I have any talent , they have more me 😂
    Do it! Train them to do something? I don't know! But sure you can come up with something, don't need to have done it before! If you haven't, all the more room for improvement which is one of the key things anyway

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    idk what to do for it so
    Anything! Is there something you've always wanted to try or been meaning to get back into? Music? A sport? A language? Coding? I don't know! You can do it though :woo:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Do it! Train them to do something? I don't know! But sure you can come up with something, don't need to have done it before! If you haven't, all the more room for improvement which is one of the key things anyway

Anything! Is there something you've always wanted to try or been meaning to get back into? Music? A sport? A language? Coding? I don't know! You can do it though :woo:
    Eeeerm

ReputationRep:
    If I did a language how would you measure my improvement? Would it just be something like asking me to write a paragraph or?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Eeeerm
    How to best annoy your brother? not sure as that's exactly what we meant saying we'd have originality as one of the criteria but anything is possible! Just don't blame me for it :lol:

(Original post by soccermom39)
    If I did a language how would you measure my improvement? Would it just be something like asking me to write a paragraph or?
    It's up to you really. You could say what you've been doing towards it, eg learning vocabulary or watching films in the language, show the difference in your writing before and after, record yourself talking about something or anything else really. It's open to you- we don't need concrete stuff on it, just the general idea and to give people something fun to do away from the stress of exams. There'll be more info in the entry thread (when I've got round to writing it ) but yeah, don't stress about it

ReputationRep:
    Any singers wanna collabo on a house track? As in, I produce the backing track and send you, you write and sing it, shoot me the vocal and a demo mixdown and then I'll do some chopping and mixing.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    How to best annoy your brother? not sure as that's exactly what we meant saying we'd have originality as one of the criteria but anything is possible! Just don't blame me for it :lol:

It's up to you really. You could say what you've been doing towards it, eg learning vocabulary or watching films in the language, show the difference in your writing before and after, record yourself talking about something or anything else really. It's open to you- we don't need concrete stuff on it, just the general idea and to give people something fun to do away from the stress of exams. There'll be more info in the entry thread (when I've got round to writing it ) but yeah, don't stress about it
    Lool that or picking up the recorder again ahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I like this! (Anything that's a competition TBH, but that's besides the point )
    I'm thinking of entering my Art GCSE final piece. Is that even allowed lmao?
    If not I guess I'll find time to draw/ paint something.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Any singers wanna collabo on a house track? As in, I produce the backing track and send you, you write and sing it, shoot me the vocal and a demo mixdown and then I'll do some chopping and mixing.
    This is a great idea!

Lool that or picking up the recorder again ahahaha
    Hey, what's wrong wit the recorder? Can always learn some new crazy hard violin piece or something?

(Original post by lostpenny)
    Wow, I like this! (Anything that's a competition TBH, but that's besides the point )
    I'm thinking of entering my Art GCSE final piece. Is that even allowed lmao?
    If not I guess I'll find time to draw/ paint something.
    Good! I'll check with the others and clarify in the entry thread but don't see why not if you take photos/show progress along the way etc. Or drawing and painting, they're good too!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    This is a great idea!

Hey, what's wrong wit the recorder? Can always learn some new crazy hard violin piece or something?

Good! I'll check with the others and clarify in the entry thread but don't see why not if you take photos/show progress along the way etc. Or drawing and painting, they're good too!
    Yeah I might try and motivate myself to practice for orchestra because damn the stuff is hard this year :lol:
    Maybe that and/or recorder :rofl:
    • Welcome Squad

can you draw?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    can you draw?
    PLEASE
    do it CAVY
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    can you draw?
    No but I know you can :awesome:
    Go for it Cav :ahee::rave:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what to do

ReputationRep:
    Can I do dubsmashes?

ReputationRep:
    LOL I don't have any talents

CheeseIsVeg You should totes play the violin whilst on a pogo stick :thumbsup: and saying what your 11th favourite European capital is
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I might try and motivate myself to practice for orchestra because damn the stuff is hard this year :lol:
    Maybe that and/or recorder :rofl:
    Yeah, need to do that too before tomorrow, oops :lol: that and recorder together? Not as good as IKEA's idea but still become an octopus...

(Original post by serah.exe)
    I have no idea what to do
    You have time to think!

(Original post by LisaNikita)
    Can I do dubsmashes?
    Of course!

(Original post by IKEAPanda37)

CheeseIsVeg You should totes play the violin whilst on a pogo stick :thumbsup: and saying what your 11th favourite European capital is
    Sure you do! And you can start something new anyway- it doesn't have to be a talent as such, just anything you want to do or do do in your free time. And pleaseee do that, it'd make my year :rofl:

can you draw?
    YES! Well not at all, but you can. Do it! :penguinhug:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)

Yes you do! GUITAR PLS :ahee:
    :toofunny: erm no XD

Yeah, need to do that too before tomorrow, oops :lol: that and recorder together? Not as good as IKEA's idea but still become an octopus...

You have time to think!

Of course!

Sure you do! And you can start something new anyway- it doesn't have to be a talent as such, just anything you want to do or do do in your free time. And pleaseee do that, it'd make my year :rofl:

YES! Well not at all, but you can. Do it! :penguinhug:
    I can be an octopus, no problem
    Was thinking of short stories tho?
    I can't see recorder working out and violin is boring
    UWS :mmm: that idea from last year?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yes you do! GUITAR PLS :ahee:
    :toofunny: erm no XD

I can be an octopus, no problem
    Was thinking of short stories tho?
    I can't see recorder working out and violin is boring
    UWS :mmm: that idea from last year?
    Yessssss, dooo etttt
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Yessssss, dooo etttt
    Idk if it counts as a talent tho ahahahah

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.