The Student Room Group

Guys what would you do?

If an ugly girl kept staring at you would you look back at her? or would you avoid looking?
Would you make prolonged eye contact with her everytime she was staring if you thought she was ugly? or only do that if she was pretty?

I'm a girl asking !
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
I'm not a guy, but from my experience guys would not stare back at you for longer periods of time if they didn't find you attractive at all.
Give her a wink most likely. Brighten up her day and takes no effort from me, why not?
Original post by Queen_P
If an ugly girl kept staring at you would you look back at her? or would you avoid looking?
Would you make prolonged eye contact with her everytime she was staring if you thought she was ugly? or only do that if she was pretty?

Mate, you're lucky any girl looks at you. She's probably 2 leagues ahead of you anyway so u should try your luck. You're the vanarama conference and she's the championship. Give it a whirl, she probably thinks you're the weirdo staring at her so........... :u::u:

Yours faithfully,
Paul
Reply 4
Original post by Queen_P

I'm a girl asking !

No one is ugly. You are just going on face value. Like someone said above, just wink, make someone's day.
Reply 5
Original post by paulkonchesky
Mate, you're lucky any girl looks at you. She's probably 2 leagues ahead of you anyway so u should try your luck. You're the vanarama conference and she's the championship. Give it a whirl, she probably thinks you're the weirdo staring at her so........... :u::u:

Yours faithfully,
Paul

Original post by Big_Jon
No one is ugly. You are just going on face value. Like someone said above, just wink, make someone's day.

your answers are a bit off, the OP was obviously written by a woman
Reply 6
Original post by paulkonchesky

Yours faithfully,
Paul

Lincoln still knocked Ipswich out, it's not always about what league you're in :u:
Original post by Revie
Lincoln still knocked Ipswich out, it's not always about what league you're in :u:

Omds:colone:
Football girls :ahee:
Liverpool lost to swansea as well :tongue:
Millwall beat Bournmouth as well
So leagues dont matter :biggrin: just smile and talk to her
Dont overthink
Original post by Queen_P

I'm a girl asking !

I would return the kindness and smile back at her. I might even start talking to her, if i could summon up the courage.
Reply 9
Maybe if I am just wondering "wtf is she looking at?"

I wouldn't prolonged stare because that is pointless. I'd probably just start talking to the girl depending on the situation (as in, if it were in class or at work).
Reply 10
Original post by K-Nitro
Maybe if I am just wondering "wtf is she looking at?"

I wouldn't prolonged stare because that is pointless. I'd probably just start talking to the girl depending on the situation (as in, if it were in class or at work).

But this guy is like really shy, he almost never talks to anyone
Reply 11
This is the same guy as your other thread.

Just talk to him...
Original post by Queen_P
But this guy is like really shy, he almost never talks to anyone

How do you know he thinks you're ugly?

And I guess if you both just watch eachother nothing will happen either way. Someone has to make a move eventually...

Quick Reply