Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am currently studying mechanical engineering in edinburgh however I am now thinking that I don't really want to do it.

I have always been interested in art and puttting stories in the form of pictures and I am a avid fps gamer too who aims to be at the top.

I am now looking for courses related to game art design which are situated in scotland or england, highly prefered in scotland near edinburgh if possible.

My grades mainly consists scottish highers, which are A in art and design, A in technological studies and Bs in maths and physics and english. I also believe I have a solid portfolio that is able to be prepared.

I would highly appreciate advice and suggestions in the courses.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by transformersone)
    I am currently studying mechanical engineering in edinburgh however I am now thinking that I don't really want to do it.

I have always been interested in art and puttting stories in the form of pictures and I am a avid fps gamer too who aims to be at the top.

I am now looking for courses related to game art design which are situated in scotland or england, highly prefered in scotland near edinburgh if possible.

My grades mainly consists scottish highers, which are A in art and design, A in technological studies and Bs in maths and physics and english. I also believe I have a solid portfolio that is able to be prepared.

I would highly appreciate advice and suggestions in the courses.
    These are the courses in Scotland that are accreditted by Creative Skillset (and so those that are industry standard):
    http://creativeskillset.org/search/3...=Undergraduate

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.