Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm a flute player and I've applied at RNCM and RWCMD for undergraduate courses. Their decision is guaranteed at both colleges. Now I have to decide which one suits me. Can anybody give me an advice about which college is better for a performer and also some good flute teachers? Another question is about fees and funding. How can I get a scholarship/ burse if the college dosen't give me one? Are available in UK some fundraisings for students?

Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Carina,
    I know its a post from last year but I am in a similar situation. I am also a flautist who got guaranteed replies from RNCM, RWCMD, Trinity, and Birmingham. I am leaning towards the RNCM. Which one did you choose? What's the faculty like and are there orchestral opportunities for an undergraduate flautist? Does the school 'pamper' you or push you? Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    1. Hi, I recieved a reserve offer for the RNCM vocal studies course to start September 2018. Does anyone know when am I likely to find out a definite answer/ what are the odds of it changing?

It also says conditional, (doesn't state any conditions) even though I've already met the conditions to get in? Has anyone else had this?

Thank you!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 23, 2018

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.