Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    Just a quick question.

    I am a single parent. I am on benefits (ESA support group) and my daughter who lives with me wants to go to Uni this year...she's applying at the moment.

    I may be going abroad travelling the end of this year...so she will get financial help the first year.

    How do we stand for the other two years as far as finances are regarded, if I am not in the Country...and not sure if /when I will be back....can someone please help me with this? Thanks in advance.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Dogcat1960

    If she is under 25 we will ask you to provide your household taxable income each year to support her application. If you are outside the UK we may ask you to send copies of evidence through the post.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.