The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Fashion Communication / Promotion (CSM and LCF)

I have received 2/5 of my choices for Fashion Communication/Promotion.
I am still awaiting my replies for UAL.

I applied for MA Fashion Media Practise and Criticism at LCF and for Fashion Communication: Fashion Journalism and Fashion Communication: Fashion Communication and Promotion at CSM. Has anyone had replies yet as I have only had an acknowledgment?
I've applied for MA Fashion media practice and criticism and they wanted online portfolio submitted till 20th of January. I've also got reply from CSM (Fashion Communication and Promotion via UCAS) - not accepted. But I am still waiting to reply from LCF BA Creativ Director (my priority).
I've been also invated for an interview at Westminset University.
But I am currently thinking if I should apply for foundation diploma (CSM, LCF)...
Waiting is so terrible!!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by hana_1234
I've applied for MA Fashion media practice and criticism and they wanted online portfolio submitted till 20th of January. I've also got reply from CSM (Fashion Communication and Promotion via UCAS) - not accepted. But I am still waiting to reply from LCF BA Creativ Director (my priority).
I've been also invated for an interview at Westminset University.
But I am currently thinking if I should apply for foundation diploma (CSM, LCF)...
Waiting is so terrible!!

AH that must mean that I've been rejected but they haven't told me yet... They haven't asked me to submit an online portfolio or got a rejection yet but I think its too late so it's a clear rejection. Well anyway... Thanks though!

I am planning on applying for a foundation at CSM aswell!
Original post by erikahanson
AH that must mean that I've been rejected but they haven't told me yet... They haven't asked me to submit an online portfolio or got a rejection yet but I think its too late so it's a clear rejection. Well anyway... Thanks though!

I am planning on applying for a foundation at CSM aswell!

I think they are still considering applications. If you haven't received any reply it does not mean you was rejected. I think we just have to wait... And have you received reply from CSM or another uni? I noticed that you have to apply for fondation (CSM) till 31st Jan so now I am thinking if I should do it.... what would you like to apply? I like Foundation Diploma in Art and Design | Curriculum Area: Fashion & Textiles.
Reply 4
Hey,
I've applied for MA fashion criticism too and Fashion promotion and communication at CSM and I've had a portfolio request from LCF in December but I'm still waiting to be given and interview and I've not heard anything from CSM except the acknowledgement of my application.
Hey, I've applied for Fashion Promotion at CSM too and I haven't heard anything from them apart from the acknowledgement. Good to know I am in the same boat as others, phew!

I've also sent out my mini-portfolio to LCF for Creative Direction and Fashion styling, didn't get into Fashion styling but it isn't really my thing anyway.

Got interviews for Brighton and Ravensbourne.

Good luck and keep us updated!
Reply 6
Hi,

I've applied for Fashion Communication and Promotion at CSM and have only just been asked to send in a mini
portfolio, I was wondering is anyone else has and if so what sort of thing to upload? Finding it hard to condense into
20 pages?!
I'd put in experimentations, sketchbook work, life drawing and final images. Put in bits and pieces from different projects. I found it really hard too :s-smilie:

I hope I hear from them soon
They just asked for an online portfolio!
Reply 9
Hey did anyone get in the Fashion Media Practice and Criticism course? I did my interview a week ago and still didn't hear anything back, love this course so much, hope i get in!
Original post by Lucia-DA
Hey did anyone get in the Fashion Media Practice and Criticism course? I did my interview a week ago and still didn't hear anything back, love this course so much, hope i get in!

I had my interview 2 weeks ago and no response yet...
LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES SEPT 2017 LIME GROVE
Hi guys,
I'm going to attend LCF at the Lime Grove campus (Fashion Media Practice and Criticism course) from next september and since I think that The Costume Store is pretty expensive and far from the university I searched for private solutions such as houses and flats.
I've found a couple of houses with 4 bedrooms each that would cost from 148 to 174/pppw (all bills included) saving from 58 up to 163£/month (which i think is great if you are on a budget like myself) compared to the costume store. All of them are at max 30 mins away by walk and 10 mins away by bicycle from Lime Grove (the closest one is one street away tbh).
For this reason I am looking for roommates, so if you are interested, or you know somebody that could be, send me a dm on instagram at deangelolucia or an email at [email protected]
Anyone heard back?

Quick Reply

Latest