Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, everyone.

I have recently received offers for the MSC Finance from both LSE and CASS, however the offers differ in their conditions. CASS only requires a 2.1 whilst LSE requires a first. LSE was my first choice, but I am not overly confident about receiving a first.

Currently I am very much on the verge between receiving a 2.1 or a first. Is it by any chance possible to accept both offers? What is the likelihood of being accepted to LSE if the conditions of the offer are not met? Thank uuu.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    You can certainly accept both but make sure you let the unis know what you plan to do as soon as you know. You can try with LSE but it's very competitive and unless you have a stellar record otherwise it's unlikely that they'll take you without meeting your offer.

ReputationRep:
    Hi kgaple, had you received a recommendation e-mail from an admission officer or had you just been notified by email that you had received an official offer?

ReputationRep:
    Would you mind sharing your profile?

ReputationRep:
    Hi my situation is opposite to yours (I have an undergraduate from Australia though).

LSE and Imperial asked for 5.5/7 while CASS (and other London uni like KCL & UCL & QMUL) so I could only make it for LSE at the end (just accepted my offer) ^_^

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.