The Student Room Group

What condoms do women like most ?

What condoms do women like most ?
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Why is this 'kinda awkward'? Do you both not talk about sex or something?
Reply 2
Tell her to buy them so she'll get what she prefers.
Original post by EC
Tell her to buy them so she'll get what she prefers.

she might end up getting ones that are too small and it'l be a boner killer lmao.

Spoiler

Reply 4
Ones that don't split.
ye talking about contraception is normal.
Be really careful if you go for the thinner condoms, they rip really easily.

Most girls tend to prefer:

Spoiler

Reply 7
Original post by ChickenMadness
she might end up getting ones that are too small and it'l be a boner killer lmao.

Spoiler

Why were you assuming they may be too small instead of too big lmfao

And yeah there is quite a variety, but she can simply ask what size he usually buys. It's not awkward at all.
Reply 8
Go together if that's more comfortable then?
Original post by EC
Why were you assuming they may be too small instead of too big lmfao

And yeah there is quite a variety, but she can simply ask what size he usually buys. It's not awkward at all.

because too small is more of a problem? it's mega uncomfortable and kills your boner :lol:

He should just get them himself it's his dick :rofl:
then wrap up, comrade.

But seriously don't go for the thin ones. Such a risk.
Reply 11
because too small is more of a problem? it's mega uncomfortable and kills your boner :lol:

He should just get them himself it's his dick :rofl:

You seem to know from experience.

But he's more concerned if his partner would like them or not soo..

Spoiler

i wouldnt say their boner killers per say, they friggin feel like someone smacked your dick with a sledgehammer and that a) they make the guy come waay too early (like within 10 seconds of wearing it) and that you have to wait forever till your dick becomes flaccid enough for it to remove as it is too tight.
Original post by Anonymous
i wouldnt say their boner killers per say, they friggin feel like someone smacked your dick with a sledgehammer and that a) they make the guy come waay too early (like within 10 seconds of wearing it) and that you have to wait forever till your dick becomes flaccid enough for it to remove as it is too tight.

actually a vice / clamp is more appropriate vs sledgehammer
the problem is with condoms is that for those who have a girth more than standard size, you can only get essentially bog standard plain / lubed condoms. you cant get ribbed or flavoured ones and tbh, xl condoms arent that much bigger than standard (by 4mm) so if a guy has a circumference (not girth surprisingly) of more than 5.8cm, they have to get custom made ones for comfort (which are plain / lubed)
Original post by EC
You seem to know from experience.

But he's more concerned if his partner would like them or not soo..

indeeeeed.

i wouldnt say their boner killers per say, they friggin feel like someone smacked your **** with a sledgehammer and that a) they make the guy come waay too early (like within 10 seconds of wearing it) and that you have to wait forever till your **** becomes flaccid enough for it to remove as it is too tight.

ye I think it's waaaaaaaay more important to get condoms that you yourself like (the man), since it's your **** they're going on. And crappy condoms just ruin everything lol.

I doubt the brand of condom makes much of a difference for the girl as it does for the man. They're all made of the same material (just use loads of lube lol). You can get condoms that have ridges on them though and I would imagine those feel better. Never used them though.

actually a vice / clamp is more appropriate vs sledgehammer

ye thats what I was thinking. **** don't stand a chance :rofl:

lol I hate condoms. Condoms are the reason I don't have sex unless I'm in a relationship.
the problem is with condoms is that for those who have a girth more than standard size, you can only get essentially bog standard plain / lubed condoms. you cant get ribbed or flavoured ones and tbh, xl condoms arent that much bigger than standard (by 4mm) so if a guy has a circumference (not girth surprisingly) of more than 5.8cm, they have to get custom made ones for comfort (which are plain / lubed)

EDIT- made mistake with sizes - its diameter not girth/circumference (but strictly speaking from experience, if you have a girth more than 5.5 inches / circumference >6 inches, you need custom made as xl are a waste of money)
None, get ze implant dem whores love it

Spoiler

I'm not sure I get this size thing. Condoms are naturally stretchy. How can they be too small. I guess uncomfortable.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
I'm not sure I get this size thing. Condoms are naturally stretchy. How can they be too small. I guess uncomfortable.

anon #1 explained it better than I could tbh. I just know from personal experience they can be too tight to the point it just kills your boner (I'm guessing it stops blood getting into it??)

Quick Reply