Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What condoms do women like most ? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    You seem to know from experience.

But he's more concerned if his partner would like them or not soo..
    indeeeeed.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    i wouldnt say their boner killers per say, they friggin feel like someone smacked your **** with a sledgehammer and that a) they make the guy come waay too early (like within 10 seconds of wearing it) and that you have to wait forever till your **** becomes flaccid enough for it to remove as it is too tight.
    ye I think it's waaaaaaaay more important to get condoms that you yourself like (the man), since it's your **** they're going on. And crappy condoms just ruin everything lol.

(Original post by lee1999wright)
    Now that would not be ideal lol
    I want to get more myself, was just wondering if there are any that girls particularly like more.
    I doubt the brand of condom makes much of a difference for the girl as it does for the man. They're all made of the same material (just use loads of lube lol). You can get condoms that have ridges on them though and I would imagine those feel better. Never used them though.

actually a vice / clamp is more appropriate vs sledgehammer
    ye thats what I was thinking. **** don't stand a chance :rofl:

lol I hate condoms. Condoms are the reason I don't have sex unless I'm in a relationship.

the problem is with condoms is that for those who have a girth more than standard size, you can only get essentially bog standard plain / lubed condoms. you cant get ribbed or flavoured ones and tbh, xl condoms arent that much bigger than standard (by 4mm) so if a guy has a circumference (not girth surprisingly) of more than 5.8cm, they have to get custom made ones for comfort (which are plain / lubed)
    EDIT- made mistake with sizes - its diameter not girth/circumference (but strictly speaking from experience, if you have a girth more than 5.5 inches / circumference >6 inches, you need custom made as xl are a waste of money)

ReputationRep:
    None, get ze implant dem whores love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    she might end up getting ones that are too small and it'l be a boner killer lmao.

Spoiler:
    Show

srs
    I'm not sure I get this size thing. Condoms are naturally stretchy. How can they be too small. I guess uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    I'm not sure I get this size thing. Condoms are naturally stretchy. How can they be too small. I guess uncomfortable.
    anon #1 explained it better than I could tbh. I just know from personal experience they can be too tight to the point it just kills your boner (I'm guessing it stops blood getting into it??)

ReputationRep:
    EDIT- made mistake with sizes - its diameter not girth/circumference (but strictly speaking from experience, if you have a girth more than 5.5 inches / circumference >6 inches, you need custom made as xl are a waste of money)
    Lel custom made.

anon #1 explained it better than I could tbh. I just know from personal experience they can be too tight to the point it just kills your boner (I'm guessing it stops blood getting into it??)
    I get it I just dont get why its supposed to be the case. They're supposed to be stretchy. So I presume yeh got the custom made dildo and condoms too?

ReputationRep:
    They are a bit stretchy, but only up to a certain point + the base has more rolls of condom so it's less stretchy right at the base

ReputationRep:
    I prefer and have found most women enjoy delay and dotted types, you need to get some lubricant though and the delay takes a few minutes so incorporate both into foreplay. EXS brand can be got for about £24 for 100 off certain sites and seem to do the job in my experience. For lubricant I would try Lubido its multifunctional, not too messy and safe for use with condoms .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3rmit)
    They are a bit stretchy, but only up to a certain point + the base has more rolls of condom so it's less stretchy right at the base
    Ah should probably try different sizes then. Thought it was a marketing gimmick.
    *picks up an extra small*
    *throws it away and uses a sock instead*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Be really careful if you go for the thinner condoms, they rip really easily.
    I've still got a bunch of generic branded ones in the drawer that were about a fiver for a big pack, after discovering how easily they tear I was just going to use the rest for posh w***s until they ran out but they're not even up to that :rofl: Choose wisely, OP.

ReputationRep:
    Lel custom made.

I get it I just dont get why its supposed to be the case. They're supposed to be stretchy. So I presume yeh got the custom made dildo and condoms too?
    nah I just never used condoms again after that first set I bought :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ChickenMadness has got it right, they can definitely be too tight which leads to floppiness.

ReputationRep:
    nah I just never used condoms again after that first set I bought :rofl:
    Always good to know you're std free

ReputationRep:
    Always good to know you're std free
    I am. I've only shagged 3 girls I don't do one night stands lol.

ReputationRep:
    The one covered in hot sauce if you want to have hot sex.

ReputationRep:
    lol wtf

with condoms, they are stretchy HOWEVER, the end of the condom (ie the hole / bottom) does constrict / doesnt really stretch - it just gets unfurled per length rather than width

(Original post by lee1999wright)
    We both do not want that to happen lol.
    I think Durex are a pretty trusted brand for condoms not splitting, I hope...
    Im not sure if you are aware of that, but you can get free condoms if you get a free C card. They offer different types of durex condoms and can save you some money.

Ones that he wears without complaining

ReputationRep:
    Ones that he wears without complaining
    That would be thin feel, but then if it ripped you would complain about being pregnant .

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.