Are shorter girls cuter?? Guys.... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    Main Entry: cub·by·hole
    Pronunciation: 'k&-bE-"hOl
    Function: noun
    : a small snug place (as for hiding or storage); also : a cramped space
    Just wondered if it was a proper word or this slang you hear.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'6 too gzftan it's not so bad.

I usually go for girls shorter than me which limits me somewhat but still plenty about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I'm 5'6 too gzftan it's not so bad.

I usually go for girls shorter than me which limits me somewhat but still plenty about
    i always go 4 guys taller than me....but then again the only guys shorter than me are usually age13 or below!!

ReputationRep:
    hiya gimpy btw....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Just wondered if it was a proper word or this slang you hear.
    i think its a proper word .... i heard it being used on telly i guess ... i thought it sounded funny too when i first rote it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    i always go 4 guys taller than me....but then again the only guys shorter than me are usually age13 or below!!
    Hi kokes :x

I've heard about you and those 13 year olds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookiegirl2004)
    Are shorter or smaller girls more appealing to guys or do they perfer taller or bigger girls????? small+sweet!! Help me out here!!!
    generally, yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookiegirl2004)
    Are shorter or smaller girls more appealing to guys or do they perfer taller or bigger girls????? small+sweet!! Help me out here!!!
    It's all about the booty, which shorter women tend to have more of. So shorter girls are often more preferable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC Hawking IV)
    It's all about the booty, which shorter women tend to have more of. So shorter girls are often more preferable.
    YAY!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Would people stop insulting me while giving me neg rep... it is not very nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC Hawking IV)
    Tend to. It doesn't work for girls of 4'10. May be 5 foot onwards

ReputationRep:
    I went out with a boy who is 6'6 (me 5'). He liked the way he could pick me up and look down my top. It was sometimes a bit awkward!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I went out with a boy who is 6'6 (me 5'). He liked the way he could pick me up and look down my top. It was sometimes a bit awkward!
    awww, that sounds horrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    awww, that sounds horrible.
    Didn't last long!

edit: most everyone can see down my top anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I went out with a boy who is 6'6 (me 5'). He liked the way he could pick me up and...
    Which is why I said about using your imagination earlier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    Would people stop insulting me while giving me neg rep... it is not very nice
    aww, i would give you positive rep, im just not 'powerful' enough! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've read that women are getting shorter and men taller due to natural selection (not taking environmental influences into account)...men do prefer shorter women in general, and the height difference between the sexes is growing.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't last long!

edit: most everyone can see down my top anyway.
    that's probably because you dress like a tramp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Which is why I said about using your imagination earlier
    *lost*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    I've read that women are getting shorter and men taller due to natural selection (not taking environmental influences into account)...men do prefer shorter women in general, and the height difference between the sexes is growing.
    I don't want to be crude here... but tall men tend to be in proportion, as do small women.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.