Turn on thread page Beta

Where can i find sources for history coursework? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing my A level history coursework on the causes of American loss in the Vietnam war, and we have to find our own sources. I have tried searching the internet to no avail and I don't know which books to go for, as they can be expensive and I need them ASAP. I need primary sources if possible. Does anyone know where I could find these?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Have you tried looking in your local library?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manon-haf)
    I'm doing my A level history coursework on the causes of American loss in the Vietnam war, and we have to find our own sources. I have tried searching the internet to no avail and I don't know which books to go for, as they can be expensive and I need them ASAP. I need primary sources if possible. Does anyone know where I could find these?
    See if your local/college library has any old history magazines or journals, that's what I find most helpful. Also some newspapers have online archives, old articles from the time are always valuable. Hope this helps : )

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 24, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.