Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tina286)
    I was wondering if it possible to have the first instalment of student finance paid earlier, because it is usually done at the end of September, and the accommondation requires first 4 weeks of rent plus booking fee. And at current circumstances, I am not sure if I would be able to pay this amount. I will be going into my first year in September.
    We wouldn't be able to bring forward your 1st payment as we require Confirmation of Registration from the university before any payments are released. If you experience any financial hardship we are able to bring forward your 2nd and/or 3rd instalments, upon receipt of relevant evidence.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all your questions, and big thanks to Chris and Rebekka for answering them.

If you're a parent looking for more information about your child's student finance we're hosing a live broadcast just for you. Join Kevin on our facebook page at 7pm on Wednesday.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.