Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ...student...)
    Hi!
    I completed my first year of an undergraduate course, but then transferred onto a different course at year 1 level again, at the same university. I've just started second semester of this course but am wanting to withdraw, as I am unhappy with the university.
    If I wanted to apply for further tuition fee loans, would I be accepted? As I want to continue my degree through the open university, and as I understand it, I'm only able to apply for part time student loans due to the course being distance learning...

Many thanks!
    Hi,

You are correct, courses through the open university are only eligible to receive the tuition fee loan, part time students are eligible to receive up to 16 years of funding therefore i believe you would be eligible for further funding on a part time basis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ang2706)
    Hi,
    I'd like to know when and how to apply for it too.
    Thank you!
    Hi,
    As an EU student all applications are completed in paper format, application forms for academic year 17/18 are not available, we have not been given a date for release yet. They will be available to print on www.gov.uk/studentfinanceforms when released. As a new full time student you would be required to complete the EU17n form when available.

Many Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to everyone for their questions.

There's more information on eligibility on our student finance zone.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.