Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which sequels should never have been made? Watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    There are a whole host of terrible sequels out there, but which do you consider to be the worst of the worst?

If there are any you think are good (or god forbid, better than the original) what are those?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Pocahontas 2 - Journey to a New World

Omg it was awful :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Cars 2

And Harry potter and the cursed child. But that's on a whole new level.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Terminator Genysis

ALL of the ones for Jurassic Park

Star Wars prequels (they should have been made but by someone who can actually write a good script and knows how to make something fit with current trends... farting camels are not funny to even kids)

Madagascar 3 (haven't seen 2)

That pirate Ice Age one

I could go on if I decided to not revise for tomorrow's exam and instead decided to think back on all the **** sequels I've seen for a good hour.

ReputationRep:
    The saw movies. If they stopped after the first one, it would have gone down as a classic.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Pocahontas 2 - Journey to a New World

Omg it was awful :facepalm:
    I'd go as far as to say all the unnecessary direct-to-video sequels that Disney churned out around that time. Apart from the passable Return of Jafar and Simba's Pride... which they followed up with Aladdin and the King of Thieves and The Lion King 1.5, so that they didn't emerge unscathed either. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Terminator 3
    Grease 2
    Tony Blair's second term
    Godfather 3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.