Turn on thread page Beta

Hello I'm going to have an interview for Chemical Engineering next week at Imperial and I'm not exactly sure how I should prepare. I'm obviously going to check their website and look in-depth of the course and how it's structured and I will make sure I've got a good general understanding of the subjects I'm taking as they tend to ask questions. Has anyone had an interview yet at Imperial? What key areas I should be focusing on when revising?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello I'm going to have an interview for Chemical Engineering next week at Imperial and I'm not exactly sure how I should prepare. I'm obviously going to check their website and look in-depth of the course and how it's structured and I will make sure I've got a good general understanding of the subjects I'm taking as they tend to ask questions. Has anyone had an interview yet at Imperial? What key areas I should be focusing on when revising?
    Hi, I had my interview for Chemistry at Imperial before Christmas (got an offer a couple of days later).
    My interview was around 30mins long, and initially they asked me general questions like "Why Imperial?/Why Chemistry?/etc" and then afterwards I had more specific questions relating to topics on my personal statement.
    Hope this is helpful, good luck!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.