Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Car crash on way to interview. Please help Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    So glad that you are still in the game with the interview. Perhaps treat yourself to a taxi on Friday ?

i reported the numpty who posted above btw.
    Thank you!! Thankfully a family member can get me there while my car gets repaired.

I'm hoping to secure an ACA training contract if the interview goes well, I will post on here how it goes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sadanon12)
    Thank you!! Thankfully a family member can get me there while my car gets repaired.

I'm hoping to secure an ACA training contract if the interview goes well, I will post on here how it goes!
    Good luck tomorrow !!

:borat:

ReputationRep:
    How did it go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muserock)
    How did it go?
    Going to hear back on Monday but I feel 50/50 about the interview. They asked me 20 questions, most were fine and I used a lot of irl examples, but 2 or 3 were unpredictable and made me stumble.

Also, just little things kinda made me feel like they were undermining me now that I look back, and both talking over me to themselves in between some of my replies which I feel was quite unprofessional.

I've prepared myself to hear their decision either way! It's just sucks about the car accident and how it's going to affect my insurance now if I leave empty handed from the interview.

ReputationRep:
    Going to hear back on Monday but I feel 50/50 about the interview. They asked me 20 questions, most were fine and I used a lot of irl examples, but 2 or 3 were unpredictable and made me stumble.

Also, just little things kinda made me feel like they were undermining me now that I look back, and both talking over me to themselves in between some of my replies which I feel was quite unprofessional.

I've prepared myself to hear their decision either way! It's just sucks about the car accident and how it's going to affect my insurance now if I leave empty handed from the interview.
    look forward to hearing the outcome

ReputationRep:
    Ah well, well done for getting through the interview. Sometimes they ask you difficult questions to see how you handle being under pressure so you never know.

All the best for Monday. Whatever the outcome, you'll learn from it.

ReputationRep:
    look forward to hearing the outcome
    Hey

I was the last person they interviewed and so they said they'd call either Friday afternoon or Monday to let me know, but no call yet. Should I be concerned? don't want to seem impatient but it's consumed my thoughts all weekend and I expected to hear back by now
    • TSR Support Team

Hey

I was the last person they interviewed and so they said they'd call either Friday afternoon or Monday to let me know, but no call yet. Should I be concerned? don't want to seem impatient but it's consumed my thoughts all weekend and I expected to hear back by now
    I would say if they haven't called by the end of today, give them a ring tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    maybe ring them tomorrow before lunch

good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    Let us know how you get on anyway.
    (Original post by Chichaldo)
    Happy days, good luck
    (Original post by nikkib99)
    Well done and I hope you get accepted
    (Original post by Muserock)
    Ah well, well done for getting through the interview. Sometimes they ask you difficult questions to see how you handle being under pressure so you never know.

All the best for Monday. Whatever the outcome, you'll learn from it.
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    I would say if they haven't called by the end of today, give them a ring tomorrow.
    maybe ring them tomorrow before lunch

good luck
    Hi guys, I got the call today and they offered me the grad job!!! So happy omg :banana:

Thank you for all your advice and kind words! :grouphugs:
    • TSR Support Team

Hi guys, I got the call today and they offered me the grad job!!! So happy omg :banana:

Congratulations

ReputationRep:

Im glad you got it.
    After all that it was worth it.

ReputationRep:

Great News !! thanks for letting us know

:yay::rave:
    • Community Assistant
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Well done! Now you can afford to get the car fixed!

ReputationRep:
    Late to the party but congratulations

ReputationRep:

Great news aha, nice old story to tell and laugh about now aye :P
    (providing no one was hurt, was a little while ago I read the whole scenario)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.