x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else getting results posted home ? watch

ReputationRep:
    Intoxicated? Moi? I'm a good girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Intoxicated? Moi? I'm a good girl
    Even so, it's only right!

Have you told your parents about that little impromptu ceremony (with another woman, and a pretty nice one too!)?

ReputationRep:
    You cant cheat and check UCAS if you're doing A2 anyways, because the track service says "This service will not be updated until the afternoon of the 10th". So it will only benefit people to go through the track service if they are doing A2 and their results seem to be late coming in the post.

ReputationRep:
    Might have mentioned it

I'm feeling a bit better about tomorrow actually. Just what my mum said about them looking at people who didn't make their predictions and checking why not reassured me. So I'm a bit happier

ReputationRep:
    i couldn't get my results through the post- i know my family would get to them first. my dad got to my cambridge letter before i did- i excused him purely on the grounds that it was his birthday. he said if it wasn't good news he'd have left it and given it to me the following day. but i know that they would do exactly the same with my a level results mainly because i wake up really late, and our posts come at around 9am. i couldn't bear it having them around when i opened them as well

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.