Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi there, i am too far into As levels to study Chemistry now, but I've been looking at biological science courses and biochemistry courses. Will not doing Chemistry be a problem in studying these? And I've seen that many Universities require Chemistry for Biochemistry, but Notts Trent don't, how come this is the case? This is worrying me as obviously Chemistry is a major part, but could i just try and catch up?
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.